Monday, June 20, 2011

Hahahahahahahahahahaha........no.

Mini Review #2

Winnebago Man. The Angriest Man In The World.

More like the most overrated man in the world.

Watching this movie was like wasting an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back. I felt a little bit like I lost brain cells watching it. Call me crazy, but I don't find constant streams of swear words funny. I know, I know, you must think I'm pretty abnormal. I just don't.

I found it boring and Jack Rebney was trying too hard to be funny. You could tell when he said certain things - there were cameras and he had a persona. He loved the limelight and it was just him trying to hold onto it. It bored me to tears. Sure, there were a few parts where I chuckled, but all in all, I was not impressed.

I'm more of a funny cat video kind of person, I guess.



Look, it's cats yodeling. This is quality entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment